Software Developer – NetSuite Technical
At ZAG Insights (www.zag-hq.com), we focus on ERP implementation and support for NetSuite along with IBM Optim expertise in implementation, resell and support of solutions around Test Data Management, Archiving, retirement and data privacy.
We are looking to hire NetSuite Technical Developers with 2+ years of NetSuite customization. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated and organized NetSuite professionals with the following traits:
- Great Attitude
- Desire to learn
- Highly organized – should be able to manage multiple projects
- 2+ years of NetSuite experience required
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteBundles
- Strong project management skills to track multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail and knowledge of coding/application design best practices
- Excellent ability to communicate with diverse groups of users and developers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in using Eclipse
- Experience with Application integration (SOAP, RESLET, JSON, API Integration, Web services.)
- Experience with other cloud based platforms (Salesforce, Intact)
ZAG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
ZAG will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||2+ years of NetSuite experience|