Five broad reasons why your agency should switch to ERP system
Many of today’s most innovative advertising agencies are using ERP systems/ integrated software suites that combine project management and resource management with customer relationship management (CRM), forecasting, and accounting. Here are five reasons why you should switch to an ERP system, if you have not already!
- One Location. Best-in-class ERP systems combines a whole range of professional ad agency applications into one go-to software suite. Tired of having to toggle between five windows to complete a customer satisfaction review? A good ERP system should do this seamlessly for you.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM). CRM is critical for ad agencies today. In fact, nothing is perhaps more important than building solid relationships between clients and your agency. A good ERP system puts world-class CRM tools at your fingertips.
- Project Management. In today’s ad agency environment, working on a project basis has become the new standard. Agency-of-Record relationships have been replaced by flexible client relationships that depend on great project management. Good ERP systems facilitate this by giving you great project management features like the issue and bug tracking and burndown rates.
- Finance and Accounting. Need to correlate project management data like burndown rates with financial information like projected profitability? Best-in-class ERP systems provide a simple way to integrate these key areas of ad agency management.
- Just What You Need. With cloud-based systems—as many or as few of them—are yours. And, best of all, you only pay for the features you need.
Are you planning to get ERP system for your agency? Please get our Free Assessment report here.